This is a community site with the ability for the users to have their own webpage to be designed to their needs. Visitor will Freely navigate the site. They will be able to tell about themselves, have gallery, make photo albums, and upload videos and contact information on the site. Members of the site will able to get all provided facilities. They need to register and pay a monthly membership fee to the owner of the site to become a member. Administrator of the website will have complete control over the website and he/she can manage the contents of the pages, can approve or deny any profile, pictures of any members etc.
I Am a Star
About The Project
|ACTIVITIES:||• Design the web application layout based on the foundations roadmap.
• Design and Implementation of entire website based on selected layout.
• Administrative and User specific functionality building.
• Design and implementation of User Subscription Management with payment mode
integration based on Membership Packages.
• Web gallery presentation of different events related to Alumni association.
• Building of Event Management Systems for displaying current events and upcoming
events which can be updated my Event Administrator.
• Donation tracking system with Paypal integration for accepting payment through online
donation and track the record with recurring facility.
• Forum Module Integration.
• Chat Module integration.
• Graph representation for the entire we statistics based on different views.
• Forum integration with portal functionality for updated version.
• Video Module integration for the community for updated version.
• Blog module integration for updated version.
• Leading the development of the Ongoing Process.
|ROLE:||Tech Lead, Sr. Software Engineer|
|DOMAIN:||Web Application, Online Community|
Project Date: February 2009 to January 2010
Project Budget: Confidential.
PHP, MySQL, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, Dream Weavers, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI, Adobe Photoshop CS2.